Posted in: SERVO Blog (06/08 at 08:06 PM)
Aldebaran Rototics announces the launch of beta-test Nao
Aldebaran Robotics is proud to announce you the launch of the beta-test of Nao. Our aim is to analyze how Nao-interested people like you would interact with it so we can keep on developing the best personal humanoid robot you have ever seen.
As a beta-tester, you will really be at core of Nao’s adventure. Your experience, your feedbacks, your suggestions and your requests will be the inputs enabling us to improve Nao. We will build a special and close relationship with every beta-tester : you will be invited to exclusive events ; you will be the firtst to know the latest developments on Nao ; you will have access to a dedicated forum to share with us and the other beta-testers ; you will be involved in challenges (not only for advanced programmers) and show us your creativity and skills. You will help us make Nao!
Now, here are the details of the beta-test:
- it is open for individual customers living in France or UK only
- it is priced at 4800€, all taxes included
- for the price, you’ll get 2 NAOs: a first one to be beta-tested and, as a gift for your participation and help, a second one as soon as we release the product to the general public
- the Nao’s version to be beta-tested is called “V3+” - this is the most advanced Nao we have ever designed
- the package also includes all necessary documentation and software, including ChoregrapheC.
- moreover, if we feel an upgrade of your beta-tested Nao is necessary, we will do it and won’t charge you for this
Applications for the beta-test are open until June, 9th and we intend to ship the first Naos to our beta-testers at mid-June. Note that only a restricted number of applicants will eventually be selected for the beta-test.
To apply for this beta-test program, please fill and send us back the application form available here to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any question, remark or enquiry, let us know !
Welcome in the world of Nao.
Founder and CEO of Aldebaran Robotics