The Circuit Design ECOsystem Launches Comprehensive eCommerce Website
Mulino, OR – September 27, 2011 – The Circuit Design ECOsystem has announced a new collaborative eCommerce website that facilitates faster and smarter PCB prototyping and ordering for design engineers. From parts research, to design, to fabrication, to test, design engineers now have the streamlined integration tool they need to make their design flow easier.
The Circuit Design ECOsystem exists because R&D is a risky business; there are no guarantees that a good idea will translate to good implementation, and design teams are continually challenged to do more with less. Design engineers are in need for a design philosophy that both lowers their risk and increases productivity while being cost-effective. The new Circuit Design ECOsystem eCommerce website helps make this a reality. The collaboration between Digi-Key® Corporation, National Instruments®, NXP Semiconductors, Screaming Circuits® and Sunstone Circuits® provides a cost-effective path to prototyping for those organizations forced to work without the resources to support a classic, high-investment, enterprise-level design flow. And, with the launch of the new eCommerce online ordering system, the design engineer can have confidence that each step in the process will be seamless and reliable, from start to finish.
“The members of the Circuit Design ECOsystem strive to be at the forefront of innovation and creativity in the industry in order to meet the needs of our customers,” said Sunstone’s Director of Marketing, Diane M. Economaki. “We’ve spent the last several months bringing the Circuit Design ECOsystem eCommerce website to life. This industry-leading online resource is one more way that we show our commitment to support design engineers from the time their project is conceived up until it is completed, from quote to delivery.”
By using the new comprehensive eCommerce website from the Circuit Design ECOsystem, design engineers can successfully:
Ensure accurate physical design with certified-correct parts from NXP and Digi-Key
• Top quality semiconductors, system solutions and software from NXP
• Up-to-date availability and pricing information using Digi-Key’s superior electronics components database
Design quicker, and with fewer errors using design tools from Sunstone Circuits and National Instruments
• Create PCB design from schematic to layout with Sunstone’s PCB123® CAD software
• Design with National Instruments Multisim for intuitive capture and powerful simulation
• Export designs directly to Sunstone Circuits and Screaming Circuits for complete board fabrication and assembly
Experience the best in circuit board fabrication and assembly from Sunstone Circuits and Screaming Circuits
• Easy and complete online quote and order process, from PCB fabrication to assembly
• 24/7/365 access to sales, technical support and customer service with Sunstone Circuits
• Industry-leading quality, turn-times and on-time delivery to protect your project schedule
Integrate your design analysis with National Instruments’ test and product validation
• Design with the leading mixed-mode simulation of NI Multisim and then correlate values with real-world prototype measurements from LabVIEW
• Unique integration powered by LabVIEW means that real measurements from prototypes can be brought into the design flow earlier.
[Source] Press Release: The Circuit Design ECOsystem? Launches Comprehensive eCommerce Website
Posted by Michael Kaudze on 10/03 at 10:23 AM